Coders Needed

Posted By Anonymous
Hello everyone

first of all its great to see you guys still visit this site eventhough i havent updated it much....
Im sorta low on staff (the 2 peepz have gone mia)

ANYWAY

I am currently in need of someone kind enough to code a layout i designed so i can use it on blogger. I dont know much at all about coding so i wont be able to help. all I know is that you need to code it a bit differently for blogger? o_O headaches....
offcourse it needs to be someone kind enough to do it for free as i wont pay ^_^ You can request a anime though and i will upload it straight away or asap ...

If you want to help me out then mail me @ pako_ladka@hotmail.com OR reply in this post OR leave a message in the chatbox.

thank, Admin.

2 Comment:

Anonymous | July 30, 2009 at 6:13 AM

hey i will help u dude check out my site at www.animedestiny.site88.net

Anonymous | July 30, 2009 at 4:15 PM

nice but can you code it perfectly ? like done it before ?? if so reply back and you're hired XD

Post a Comment