New Layout

Posted By Anonymous
Well I told some of you guys that I was going to make a new layout for the site ... well I ignored my own idea and instead I just got a ready made blogger layout and edited to what I wanted. Thnx go to Tajio from Naruto Blitz for providing a site where I could dl the layout and for helping when needed. I hope you like this layout and hopefully will share your thoughts about it in the shoutbox. If there are any bugs or if there is something wrong do not be afraid and tell me so I can fix it.

I would also like to take this chance to tell you guys we have a lot of new affiliates. I cant exactly tell you wich ones because for a lot of them I havent made a news here >.> so do check them out for they are nice sites wich provide downloads aswell. I will also stop taking affliates whenever I want to because we have a lot now >.>'' and if you do want to affiliate I will offcourse think about it and if your site is just Awesome I will affiliate :P

If you have any questions ... tell The Cheat because well.. Because we love to irritate him ;)

also, if you read all this stuff.... your very weird .. just like me for typing it ...
Oh and as for the forum... it will come very soon .. so wait for it.

Note: this site is best viewed in Firefox. Get rid of IE if you still have it ...

1 Comment:

Anonymous | May 16, 2008 at 2:44 AM

w00t!! Firefox is the shiit, btw. I didn't think I'd like it, but I got it a couple months ago and don't even use SBC Yahoo! Browser anymore!! Haha....

Post a Comment