Forum Is Back

Posted By Anonymous
UPDATE !

So.. I have personally Changed the whole forum look ^_^ I like it and so will you! ... so.. start getting active it looks much better .. also if you see any faults tell me and i'll fix it .. there are a few minor things left but those will be done soon.Also post your comments about the forum in the shoutbox !

--------------------------------------------------------
As some (probably 1 or 2) have noticed the last few days the forum wasn't working. That was because of problems with host I think. However we now moved to "The Cheats" server and hopefully a problem like this wont happen again. Also We might have lost a few posts.. so sorry and hey be active in the forum and post or make media requests.. also I know forum looks bad, Soon I will change it all again. enjoy your stay here and at our forum.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment